5 reasons to use a Virtual Assistant
August 29, 2013 1 Comment
I have been providing virtual assistant services for about 6 months now. I primarily use Elance to gather new clients. It provides a secure way to transfer money and gives users a way to resolve conflicts if they are unsatisfied with the services provided. But why use a virtual assistant?
1. Bookkeeping – By letting a VA manage your bookkeeping allows you to focus on more important tasks.
2. Online Reasearch – A VA can provide a detailed report on just about any topic you choose.
3. Manage Email – Why spend an hour on email when a qualified VA can answer the simple questions and forward important requests to you?
4. Data Entry – A VA can maintain your database of contacts, inventory, and more.
5. Social Tasks – Keeping you social networks up to date can be a time consuming task. A VA can complete this for you.
And there are many more tasks a VA can complete. From marketing to answering phone calls, a qualified VA can be the extra hand you need. For tips on hiring a VA read my article Choosing A Virtual Assistant.